Xanadren Plus®
When to use it

Draining is useful when having heavy legs, swollen feet and ankles, water retention, cellulite and excess weight.

How to use

It is recommended to take 1 tablet 3 times a day (before the 3 main meals).


Mouse-ear hawkweed (Hieracium pilosella L., aerial part) dry extract tit. 1% Vitexin, Birch (mixture of Betula pendula Roth leaves 90% and Betula pubescens Ehrh. leaves 10%) dry extract tit. 1% Hyperoside, Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha Auct., flowers and leaves) dry extract tit. 3% Vitexin, Milk thistle (Silybum marianum Gaertn, fruits) dry extract tit. 80% Silymarin, Antioxidant: Ascorbic acid, Green coffee (Coffea arabica L., seeds) dry extract tit. 45% Chlorogenic acid, anti-caking agents: colloidal silica, magnesium stearate, copper sulphate, chromium picolinate.

What does it contain

Plant extracts of Mouse-ear hawkweed, Birch, Milk thistle, Hawthorn and Green coffee. With Copper and Chrome.

Warnings and side effects

Supplements are not intended as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children under three years of age.

Ask the expert

Attivo dal Lunedì al Venerdì, dalle 9.00 alle 12.30 e dalle 14.00 alle 18.00

+378 0549 911030

Xanadren Plus®

Xanadren Plus is a dietary supplement with plant extracts that promote the drainage of body fluids, the purifying functions of the body and the cardiovascular system, and the metabolic support.

Format 30 tablets
  • Gluten-free


A product tailored to every need

Search for needs

A complete range of products

Discover the lines
Sign up to our newsletter

We take care of you with updates and details about the world of PromoPharma